With a tight labor market, your Community Bank and Credit Union talent management program can be the difference to finding and keeping top talent.
Our talent management consulting services help you get the right people in the right seats, helping you move forward to fulfill your vision and mission.
Every company, regardless of industry, is trying to figure out how to attract and retain the right talent. Organizations are also striving to achieve their goals and fulfill their vision described in their strategic plan. But how do you achieve all—attracting and retaining talent while achieving your objectives and fulfilling your vision?
We will help you assess your institution’s internal talent (your assets) to discover and maximize the strengths within your organization. Guided by your strategic initiatives and goals, we will review roles and job descriptions, and assess the need for new, modified or discontinued positions. We ensure your organizational design fits your institution’s size and complexity while accommodating for future growth.
Some talent management consulting services offered are:
- Assisting your organization in creating a strong talent management program.
- Assistance with and conducting talent management assessments in your organization utilizing state of the art assessment methods.
- Training your staff on how to integrate your talent management program into your strategic plan.
- Working with your staff on attracting the right talent and retaining the right talent.
- Assistance with building succession plans and assistance with implementing those plans.
- If your organization is running on EOS or is considering running on EOS, we also can help you build an accountability chart customized to your unique organization. Community financial institutions are unique and we know some of the best ways to build your accountability chart.