Strategic Planning for Financial Institutions – It’s All about Your Strategy | Community Bank
Topic: Strategic Planning
Audience: Community Banks
Format: 90 Minute Webinar or 2-Hour Workshop
Community Bank Strategic Planning Training – Strategic Planning for Financial Institutions – It’s All about Your Strategy. Your institution is unique so your strategic plan should be unique as well. Too often, executives and directors will construct a strategic plan from old plans, strategies found online or just brainstorming based on emotion or intuition. Community banking, however, has become a much faster-paced industry than it was 5 or 10 years ago and is impacted by many more forces, challenges, competitors and opportunities than ever before. These drivers highlight the need for every community bank to have a living, breathing strategic plan to thrive and grow.
This important and timely training will address:
- The importance of a clearly defined strategic plan structure
- Key components common to successful strategies
- The role of enterprise risk mitigation and management in an institution’s strategic plan
- Establishing ‘best practices’ with board governance
- Developing, implementing and managing the strategic planning process in your institution
- Strategic risk assessment for new initiatives
Whether your community bank lacks a cohesive strategy, or just wants to review existing plan(s), this community bank strategic planning training will address questions including:
- What is your vision for the future of your institution?
- Do your employees know your vision, and can they articulate it?
- Does the culture and brand of your institution (everything from your electronic signature on your emails to the look of your lobby) reflect the vision of where you want to take your institution?
- Do you know your risks—the risks that are unique to your institution?
- Do you have the right people, and are they in the right places to fulfill the vision of your institution?
You will walk away with tools and ideas to:
- Integrate your enterprise risk management program into your strategic plan
- Integrate your talent management program into your strategic plan, and
- Ensure your strategic plan doesn’t sit on the shelf and gets implemented
Who Should Attend:
Any professionals in the Leadership Team, Executives, Directors and Supervisors with planning responsibilities, Chief Risk Officers, and Board of Directors involved in strategic planning process.
October 14, 2020 @ 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
October 20, 2020 @ 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Chief Information Officer
Chief Operations Officer
Deposit Services Relationship Manager