Community Bank and Credit Union Treasury Management services (formerly known as Cash Management) are a critical part of maintaining and expanding fee income.
Treasury Management is critical to expanding and maintaining fee income and Malzahn Strategic’s Treasury Management Consulting services works with your institution to identify what you currently offer, what you are missing and then develop strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your business clients.
Here are some ways we help our clients:
- Maximizing the account analysis statement as a tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities.
- Assisting in evaluating your core system or other critical systems on their capabilities and shortcomings.
- Reviewing all treasury management products currently offered and identifying enhancements focusing on each product’s benefits to businesses—the value.
- Assistance with identifying new products that business customers are asking for.
- Helping our clients on how to determine which products they need to offer to business customers based on industry.
- Training and guidance on how treasury management integrates with technology, operations, marketing and sales teams.
- Ideas on how to market and brand treasury management products.
- Identifying the ideal organizational design for treasury management and how to incentivize sales teams.
- Building processes to implement treasury management products.
- Assistance with choosing the right digital payment strategy for our client’s business clients or members.
- Coaching your treasury management leader, providing guidance, coaching, and training in all phases of your treasury management portfolio.
- Our treasury management consulting services also assist in identifying new authentication methods to enhance our client’s product security.
Our approach to treasury management is to 1) discover what you currently offer; define the 2) vision of where your organization wants to go; and then 3) assist with executing and implementing the vision.
Let us know if you are interested in learning more about how we assist clients with community bank and credit union treasury management products and services.